Field Shirt M90
The Field Shirt M90 shirt is made in a thinner fabric excellent for jungle and summer/warmeather wear for the operator. The shirt is great as a summer garment when you still want to have a camouflage outer shell.
You find features like:
- Closure of upraised collar.
- Neck hanger on the outside.
- Two nametag holders.
- Two chest pockets with pencil compartments.
- Hanger for sunglasses under both breast pocket lids.
- Loop fabric for patches on sleeves and pocket lid.
- Two hidden vertical arm pockets with YKK zippers.
- Waist width buttons.
- Rolled sleeve button flap.
- Hook and loop closure at arm end.
- Fabric: 80% cotton 20% polyester ripstop with anti IR printed m90 camouflage.
Size is according to length and weight in same system Swedish Armed Forces which use with a span of 5 kilo / 5 cm up and down per stated size this will enable more persons to be able to use same base size but differ in length and weight.
Below measured flat on floor:
Size: 200/105, Armpit to armpit = 67 cm, Armpit to end of cuff = 57,5 cm.
Size: 190/95, Armpit to armpit = 68 cm, Armpit to end of cuff = 54,4 cm.
Size: 170/75, Armpit to armpit = 61 cm, Armpit to end of cuff = 49 cm.
170/75 size range 165-175 cm, 70-80 kg
190/95 size range 185-195 cm, 90-100 Kg
200/105 size range 195-205 cm, 100-110 kg